2 green peppers
1 bunch green onions
olive oil, as needed
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1 Tablespoon minced fresh basil
1 Tablespoon minced fresh oregano
Preheat barbecue medium-high.
- Cut zucchini into strips and peppers into quarters.
- Cut green onions in 2 lengthwise.
- Cut tomatoes in quarters.
- Snap or cut off tough bottom part of asparagus spears.
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl.
- Add a thin stream of oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to coat uniformly.
- Grill vegetables in the basket or specific wok for the barbeque. Cool.
- Cut vegetables into 1-inch pieces and transfer to serving dish.
- Pour vinegar into a small bowl.
- Stir in oil, basil, and oregano.
- Drizzle over vegetables.
Tips and Suggestions
Makes 4 servings.
Serve this salad with grilled chicken or with Ideal Protein chicken soup.