- Hard-boiledoiled eggs, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced lengthwise and chopped
- 2-3 TBS Avocado oil based mayo
- 1TBS Mustard
- 2 TBSP chopped red onion OR 1-2 Green onion stems chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeno, chopped(optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pinch of dill (optional)
In a bowl combine all the ingredients. Mix well until the yolk is broken and mixed well with the mayo. Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
Serve in endive cups as shown, lettuce cups, on the crisp bread or on top a salad!
Enjoy! Serves 2.