- 1lb Chicken Thigh, cubed
- 8oz Baby Broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 Red Onion cut into square pieces-OPTIONAL
- 1 Fennel, cut into square pieces
- 8-10oz White Mushrooms, sliced(I used Trader Joes sliced mushrooms)
- 3 Tbsp Tamari Sauce
- >1 Tbsp sesame Oil
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP Fish sauce
- 1 TBSP Ground Ginger
- Dash crushed red pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Sesame Seeds-OPTIONAL
Preheat oven to 425* and prepare a sheet pan by spraying with oil. In a bowl combine the tamari, olive oil, fish sauce, ground ginger, rice vinegar, garlic powder, sesame oil, crushed pepper and sesame seeds and mix well.
Add the diced chicken and coat the chicken well. While the chicken is marinating in the sauce you can chop the vegetables.
Add the vegetables to the chicken and sauce and mix well. Spread on sheet pan evenly and bake for 18 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Makes 3-4 servings.